Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blogging using ip5

Salam and hi alls,

How are u guys today? Im on public holiday so basically I just lurve to spend my time at home with my little love-but-so-nakal boy ;)

Well just to share with all of u, i just bought and downloaded an application for blogging using hp..specifically the ip5.. Well i bought my ip5 on 1st of jan recently, and this time I already promised myself to really use my ip5 wisely.. Thats means, installing watever apps be it free or paying for it as I really lurve this new ip5 with the latest ios6 (u gotta lurve how fast the system works too!)

So here I am, writing my first post using the apps for ip5 for blogging.. Andddd i am starting to lurvee this apps..! Such a simple yet so user friendly tat i can manage my blogs easily ( erm i have many blogs huhu)..

Okay, nothing more to write.. And oh ya! Not to forget, i lurve taking pics..before this with my nikon d90.. But now with this latest ip5, i give me the best small-light yet easy to take pics with! Really lurveee ip5 and this apps! Tq apple ;)


- lady d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts