Thursday, March 28, 2013

Falling in love again...

Salam and hi everyone,

Just wanna share my new hobby (not really new..renew actually).. I lurve to draw.. Im an artist! Hahah ya lar, those old days..zaman kanak-kanak riang with crayons! Must be buncho! Hahaha rindu zaman tu huhu

One of my wish list is to have my own studio.. Xda la yg hebat2 sgt tu.. Just a room that has all the stationeries! Oh i lurve the stationaries! Kalau pi kedai buku tu, mata boleh juling oo... So mmg my niat is to do spring cleaning at home n make one of our room tu ala ala mini studio la.. Semua ada kat dlm tu, rak buku, rak dvd, n kena ada meja n kerusi kecik kat tgh2 (sbb ada anak kecik kan).. Dan yg plg utama, i want to draw again! I want to do paintings! N i want to train rafa'el to do drawings n coloring! Ohhh bilakah semua ini akan terjadi? (Bilik masih penuh ngan brg2 lama- really need to give away n buang 80% of the stuff in there! )

So, now i started back with doodling! Yes, doodlings! I went to buy an A5 size drawing block (kecik n comel) n black ink marker pen (brand Sharpie)..and started with simple doodlings... I can bear this..i can survive tis n in fact i am starting to fall in love again with thisss! Tq Allah! Tq for showing me the way, for me to keep myself busy..for me to utilize my time...and for me to 'muhasabah' diri during my time doing arts..thank u.. Aminn

Pls enjoy my simple-not so pro doodlings...and colouring with my rafa'el.. Really make my days! :)
















-lady d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts